It's a fun and friendly club for you and your dog. We have different classes to suit your needs, with expert instructors to show you how to work with your dog.
- Improve heel work to make those daily walks more enjoyable
- Get your dog coming back when called instead of doing his own thing :-)
- Make sure your dog doesn’t run in to danger
- Provide the mental stimulation dogs need
- Build the bond between you and your dog
- Enjoy the company of others :-)
Ring Craft 6.30-7.30pm
Training on how to walk and show your dog, together with familiarising the dog with being handled by judges.
Puppy Class 7.30-8.00pm
For dogs up to 12 months. In this class you will work towards the Kennel Club Good Citizens Scheme (Puppy Foundation Certificate). Bring a toy and some treats (for the dog not you).
Beginners Obedience 8.00-9.00pm
Working towards the Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme Bronze Award. For all dogs whether Kennel Club Registered or not. Bring a toy, some treats, and a brush.
Further Obedience 9.00-10.00pm
Working towards the Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme Silver and Gold Awards. There is no age limit, and dogs do not have to be Kennel Club Registered. Dogs for the these classes must have achieved the Bronze Award.
So find me at Partney Village Hall on a Tuesday evening, I'm normally taking one or two of the classes!